Sunday, December 9, 2007

DONE!!!!!

I am officially done with papers, done with studying, DONE WITH FINALS!!!

It is SUCH a relief! I am so happy. Now I can finally finally finally relax! I did most of my packing last night, so I don't have too much to do. Tomorrow I go to Amsterdam to finish up my shopping for people. It's nice to just enjoy the last few days!

And, neither of my finals were hard :) My papers were tough, and I had to kind of pull stuff out of the air to get to the ridiculous length requirements... I think I did okay though.

So happy to be done with work. 5 Days until I'm home!!! Who misses me? hehe...

Miss you all, SEE YOU SO SOON!!!

<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your last few days!

Anonymous said...

Ah hurry up and get your butt back here girlie!

mom said...

I miss you most ,that's for sure !!!! I can't wait for those hugs !!!!!!