Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Europe isn't big into Halloween... Ireland and Scotland are starting to get into it, but those places are a bit too far. So, the Kasteel Well staff is throwing us a party. Everyone here is scrambling to make a costume out of the ordinary clothes we brought to the castle, plus weird makeup. It's quite funny, people are coming up with some pretty interesting ideas.

I am the creepy girl from May

Heather is Samara, the creepy girl from The Ring

And Jill ia A Cat.

Much merriment in the Castle Barn, and then off to the Linden pub to make all the Dutch people roll their eyes at the CRAZY Americans we all are (as opposed to the stupid Americans we usually are).

That's about all interesting that's going on right now. Many more interesting updates after this weekend when I go to Switzerland :)

P.S. AARON VISITS IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK

P.P.S. The name "Aaron" looks funny in all capitals because of the double first letter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! Guess what I was for Halloween!!

A college student working at a convenience store.

I got to hand out candy though lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash-
I hope you had a fun Halloween at the castle. I'll email you a couple of photos of Logan and Toby in costume.
I'm so happy for you that Aaron is visiting in one week!

Anonymous said...

i used to always write my name in caps. but it was because i liked the letter R. this was in kindergarten though..

-AARON

mom said...

Hi Ash,
What is the weird girl from May?????
Halloween has always been your favorite holiday...Could it be because of the endless candy ????? XOXO Keep in touch while in Switzerland ... I'm concerned ,but have fun... Luv you Mom.