Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Survived!

Midterm week is finally over. Thank God. There was one that was really hard, one that was fairly challenging, and one that was pretty easy. We'll see how I did.

Last night was American Night at the Linden, always a good time. I feel like the local teenagers just laugh at the silly Americans who come in to get drunk on Wednesdays... but it's not my group of friends who dances on the pool table, so I think we're doing okay.

There really isn't much new stuff to report, Midterms have been killing our souls all week. Hopefully we'll have a nice, relaxing weekend. We're staying at the castle for the most part with a day trip to Amsterdam on Saturday. I think tomorrow we're going to the spa, it's fairly inexpensive, 10 Euro for 2 hours in the thermal baths. Maybe we'll explore Nimeijn since we haven't been there yet.

I am sleepy and boring, I apologize. I'll have more interesting things to write about later.

Miss and Love you all,

Ashley

No comments: