Monday, October 1, 2007

I found my keys!!!

The crisis is over! My keys have been found! REJOICE!
They were in the pocket of my brown sweatshirt, in the laundry. Now they are on my Emerson College lanyard so it'll be harder for me to repeat this nearly tragic mistake. Now I can use that 70 Euro for a bike rental! Woo!

Also, my jetlag produced some good results: Last night I was able to do both assignments that were due during the week I was absent. This is good because my teachers didn't give me the kind of extention that I'd hoped for. Basically I have to write two essays and read a book in the next two days because it's all due directly after our travel break. Nice.

Tonight I ate the biggest eggroll you could possibly imagine. It was the vegetarian option during dinner. The thing was like a meal in itself. And, coincidentally, earlier in the day I had randomly stated in Philosophy my sudden desire for Chinese food, in the middle of a group discussion about Hume and Hobbs' views on violence in man. The eggroll was wonderous and just what I wanted, minus the duck sauce. I've yet to try the Chinese food place down the street, fearing that it won't be like my beloved greasy American version... but now I have high hopes.

I created a facebook group to hopefully pull in more readers to my blog. Mostly, because I like comments. It's a need of mine. Actually, I think it just lets me know people are reading and that's the purpose of this blog, so that people back home can see what I'm up to and people who are here with me can relate and add stories and whatnot. If I don't think anyone cares, I'm less likely to post daily. So, yeah. That's that. Perhaps my plan will work...

Heather has also been blogging about our adventures on her blog: http://heatherbeeadventures.blogspot.com/ so head on over and check it out as well.

That's it for now. I have to read a good chunk of The Oddyssey before we all gather for Zombie Movie Night. My jet lag is wavering but still very much here, so it'll probably be another late night.

Love and miss you all like always.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you're having zombie movie night :-p haha

Anonymous said...

Zombie Movie Night? How cool! What will you be watching?

I'm glad you found your keys. But I wish you had more time to make up your school work.

I will comment as much as possible and will try to rally this side of the family to do so, as well.

Do you have enough Biosilk to last you a while? If not, let me know.

Have a good night and get some sleep. Sending lots of hugs.
Love, Aunt Krissy

Anonymous said...

So far Mom and Aunt Krissy win for comments, with Siobhan coming in a close second, and Aaron third. <3

mom said...

Yeah !!! so happy the keys are found ! Time to go and rent that bike you wanted to ride around on. Excercise is good!
You have always been able to get writting assignments done quickly,I am happy you are catching up. If you need more time ,just ask,I'm sure your professors will understand.
I'm missing you lot's XOXO,see you soon, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash, Cool blog! Take it all in and keep writing so that we can share in your adventures. Hopefully you’ll be joining us on more D-D outings in the future, as we have plenty of stories to share as well!

Anonymous said...

Ok I've commented and you have not givin me a new thing to read today. This is what I do, Facebook, Myspace, Ashley's blog. I've given you your comments, not I demand entries! :-P <3

Anonymous said...

At you a migraine today?

Anonymous said...

I have removed this message

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about it


I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health