Saturday, September 8, 2007

HUGE fish!

I would just like to point out that our moat has ENORMOUS fish. I saw them and screamed and Jill yelled out the window "HOW DID YOU GET SO BIG??"

Today we are touring Well, the village we live in. Some people went to the bar last night or explored the town already. Heather, Jill and I were far too tired to think about doing anything but sleep last night. So this will be our first time seeing the village. We have to buy school supplies and such. They provided us with pillows that feel like they're filled with little bits of foam. I think when we go into town I'll try to find a cheap one that is filled with fluff instead.

We've decided that next weekend, for our first trip, we're going to Brussles in Belguim. I have no idea what's there except chocolate, but I'm excited. It's supposed to be really pretty this time of year. I will also get to practice my French since that is mostly what they speak there, as well as Welsh I guess. We're going with another group of girls that Heather is friends with, and our friend Eric is probably coming too.

Not much has happened so far today, I will probably blog again later. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...like marshmallow fluff?